Great Milton Fair
The Milton fairgrounds were located in the northern limits of the borough of Milton. The grounds consisted of grandstands, a dirt race track, a judge's tower, stables, livestock show buildings, exhibit buildings, and an administrative building. On September 30, 1925, a group of arsonists set fire to the fairgrounds. All the structures were destroyed and were never rebuilt.
Dehart_Amy-Photos of Grandstands At fair-01
Information about the Milton fairgrounds was drawn from the Milton History website:
“Milton Fairgrounds,” Pennsylvania History Harvest, accessed February 19, 2018, http://pahistoryharvest.com/items/show/264.